The Startup Club: Africa Pitch Night
|Building and scaling tech startups – finding the right tools, knowledge and skills to fund, build, grow and scale – while finding the right platform to meet advisors, mentors and investors in Africa – is tasking. At The Startup Club, we make it simple, exciting and rewarding.
Connect with highly coveted startup VCs and investors building future in Africa’s Frontiers and Emerging Markets.
Schedule of the event:
– Introductory welcome from The Startup Club
– Presenting the members of Advisory Panel
– Startup Pitches, including Q&A and feedback
STARTUPS are invited to pitch at our event, where a panel of investors will be present. You will be given 5 minutes to present your idea (with the option of using a pre-recorded pitch and/or an explainer video). This will be followed by 15 minutes of questions and feedback from the Advisory Panel, and even interaction from the audience. Real-time feedback is provided to each startup that pitches.
· Akeru: Simplifying, automating and optimizing value chain across transport and logistics industry in Emerging Markets and Africa.
· BBP | Big Blue People: Accelerating hassle-free hire service and powering social and economic growth and prosperity in Latin America.
· Adspace: An on-demand Ad marketplace making growing and scaling businesses in Africa profitable, sustainable and rewarding.
· Scorefam: A Social mission-driven Blockchain Startup using NFT-based Sports Gaming Platform to accelerate SDGs and solve global and regional challenges by creating earning opportunities, reducing poverty and improving standard of living people in Africa and around the world.
INVESTORS are invited to connect with promising startups.
Previous Advisory Board:
· Alfredo Jollon; the MD of Techstars Stockholm, Serial Investor/Wall Street Investment Executive.
· Dylan Terill, Serial Investor/Asset financing, Ex-TikTok President
· Dr. Akintoye Akindele, CFA DBA FICA; A Serial Investor/Executive Chairman, Platform Capital Investment Partners and Atlantic International Refinery and Petrochemical Limited
· Sherif Nessim Serial Investor & Founder/Managing Partner, Jedar Capital, New York.
· Olu Oyinsan, Serial Investor/Board Advisor, Managing Partner, Oui Capital.
· David P. Weaver, President City Side Ventures, LLC
ENTREPRENEURS, PROFESSIONALS and STUDENTS are invited to learn more about the beauty tech industry, discover interesting business models and network to create valuable professional connections.
Please purchase your ticket now and/or email email@example.com if you are an interested advisor, investor or startup – this is a valuable paid event for startups.