SIBB: Berlin Meets Pittsburgh: Connecting two outstanding AI ecosystems
We would like to invite IT companies from two cities that lead the adoption of AI solutions in their regions: Berlin, Germany and Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Learn more about both ecosystems with us!
- Pittsburgh, PA, leads an AI charge on the global scale! Community around AI is highly developed in the area of Pittsburgh, including ecosystem partners that support and drive innovation. Pittsburgh is home to the world’s first self-driving cars. It now has six companies with autonomous vehicles on the roads.
- Berlin is leading Germany in AI startups. 80% of AI companies have B2B focus, industry-wise 36% operate in Business Intelligence/Process Management, 10% – in healthcare, 9% – in mobility.
16.30 – 16:40 Welcoming Remarks
- Orientation by Project Manager International Business, SIBB e.V.
- Welcome words by xx from U.S. Department of Commerce
16:40 – 17:05 AI Overview in Berlin and Pittsburgh
- “AI Landscape in Pittsburgh”, Michael Harding, Senior Director, Business Investment, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- “AI in Berlin”, Phillipp Günther, AI Innovation Manager, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology
- Q&A Session
17:05 – 17:40 Expert Panel „Putting AI to Work“
- Moderator : Christopher Martin, Director of Research + Development, Bosch, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Experts from Berlin:
- Experts from Pittsburgh:
17:40 – 18:00 Meet & Pitch AI Startups
- Startup from SIBB Startup Stipendium
- Startups from Berlin and USA
18:00 – 18:15 Networking Session in Zoom breakout rooms with Berlin and Pittsburgh representatives and companies
18:15 – 18.20 Closing remarks
Project PointOut is co-financed by:
Event partners and experts:
Berlin Partner for Business and Technology
Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development
Pittsburgh Regional Alliance