FImpact: Pitch of Climate & Impact Founders
This is our second out of three open mic pitch nights in the 2nd week of February 2022 with a focus on Climate & Impact founders. Do you have a startup, or a strong idea for a startup? Could you use blunt, honest feedback on your startup ideas? On this live and interactive online event you can pitch your ideas to a panel of Berlin startup investors and experts for ratings and feedback, all from the comfort of your home. Even if you don’t want to pitch, you are invited to hear startup ideas and watch how the experts analyze businesses.
- Kai Malkwitz (Sustainability evangelist and startup mentor. Founder greenergetic, pvXchange, pvStream GmbH)
- Tina Dreimann (Founder, Better Ventures Group)
- Stefan Kainz (Digital Strategy Ninja – Growth Ninjas)
- Bryony Cooper (Managing Partner – Arkley Brinc VC)
❯ Who Pitches?
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence and 3 min voice only pitch at http://fi.co/pitch. Pitches will be 3 minutes voice only.
❯ Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs and is looking to build an impact startup and/or save the climate
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a tech company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don’t want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/e/276587/meetup to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!