FI: Pitch Your Startup Idea to Berlin Investors & Experts Online
This webinar is hosted by the Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator. We help you build a business that matters through constant feedback from global startup experts, and a structured process that increases focus and reduces time and cost. Since 2009, over 5,000 companies have used the Founder Institute to build global businesses, solve big problems, raise funding, building a co-founding team, recruit a team, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more.
Do you have a startup, or a strong idea for a startup? Could you use blunt, honest feedback on your startup ideas? On this live and interactive online event you can pitch your ideas to a panel of Berlin startup investors and experts for ratings and feedback, all from the comfort of your home. Even if you don’t want to pitch, you are invited to hear startup ideas and watch how the experts analyze businesses.
❯ Guest Speakers include:
– Tobias Wittich (Business Angel & Board Member, Reaktor Berlin)
– Ferdinand Mühlhäuser (Digital Strategist, Business Angel & Coach, Founder Institute Berlin)
– Daria Markova (Educator & Entrepreneur, Space Shack, Blockchain Pirates, TU Berlin, Stanford & more)
❯ Who should Attend?
– Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
– Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
– Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a tech company
– Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
❯ Who Pitches?
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don’t want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://FI.co/e/275765/meetup to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!