BIA: Startup Slam of Future City Incubator
About this event
The past months have been very cheerful because, after one wild year, we finally see the bright light at the end of the tunnel (and what a tunnel). This year is giving us the chance to value more people’s presence. The excitement of meeting your family, friends, and office colleagues, is finally back again. Things are not the same as before but neither are we. In the past months, we’ve learned about collaboration, empathy, dedication, and teamwork. We can achieve great things that might have a positive impact on our society.
BIA has been pushing forward innovators and their projects for the wealth of the future of cities. For 8 months, the participants of BIA’s Future City Incubator worked sleepless hours to make their ideas happen and to challenge urban life’s status quo.
Our accelerator program for the second batch of startups may be coming to an end soon. Still, our vision and compromise to accelerate urban innovation in Berlin will continue to have impacts beyond the program.
The Startup Slam is the culmination of our 8-month accelerator program, where our startup teams will pitch their business and demonstrate the growth achieved during the program.
This event created in collaboration with B-Part Am Gleisdreieck will be online and open to the public. This is your chance to meet and interact with the startup teams, investors, government actors, corporates, and other individuals. We will have Break-out-rooms and interaction possibilities to get in touch with our teams.
Join us for the Future City Startup Slam and learn more about how our teams are shaping the future of cities.
⭐️ When: Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021- 17:00 CET
⭐️ Agenda: coming soon!
- Reflecta – a digital platform for social innovators and people who are actively tackling social challenges.
- Spoke – utilizes individual updates to automate information sharing, keeping your team aligned and stakeholders in the loop.
- Foodhi – hyperlocal online marketplace for locally- and sustainably-sourced food
- KEEP – automates GDPR-required activities and processes for customer data protection.
- re:net – develop solutions for the ecologically sensible recycling and disposal of plastic nets in urban areas.
- Digital Rheuma Lab – supports and develop patient-centric, digital solutions for better rheumatology care.
- Waste Reduction- accelerates the transformation towards a circular economy.
- Morpheus – switch to 100 % real renewable energy in an easy, simple, and transparent way.
- ECOPALS – transforms plastic waste into a road aditive construction industry.
- GreenerEU – sustainable tourism with a positive impact in the society, economy, and the environment.
Learn more about our Future City Incubator program.