he AsiaBerlin Summit is the annual summit of year-long AsiaBerlin activities connecting Berlin startups with significant ecosystems and markets in Asia aided by relevant contacts and structured networks.
In 2022, over 2000 participants (online and offline) attended the very diverse program over 5 days with 50+ panels, 40 interaction spots, 14 satellite events, six embassy programs, and 190 speakers! More than 39% of the participants represented startups, followed by SMEs (18%), governments (14%), and investors (7%), among other categories.
This year 2023, the summit will focus on three core topics:
- Green Tech and Energy Transition
- Mobility and Logistics
The objective of the AsiaBerlin Summit:
- Bringing together the Berlin startup ecosystem and delivering opportunities in Asia
- Visionary project to connect the world’s most innovative hubs in Asia with Berlin and to overcome barriers for startups and their ecosystem.
- A community-driven platform that connects startup ecosystems and investor communities in Asia and Berlin.
- Enabling relationship-building among investors, startups, and bridge builders.
We will organize satellite events in partner locations on June 14th and 15th. Details for progamm and ticketing will follow.