At this sustainability conference there were pitches of 30+ startups and a network of very interesting corporates, suppliers and consultants.
The startups I had the honor to moderate on 17 Oct at Mindspace:
- Climate Kick Alumni Association (CKAA) powered by EIT (European Institute for Innovation & Technology)
- CleverShuttle - smart door2door mobility by eCar sharing and passenger pooling
- Greeneum - Blockchain-based marketplace for clean energy and green tech
- Refurbed - Marketplace for refurbished electronics, based in Vienna
- BerlinGreen - smart indoor gardening solutions
- TIER mobility - electronic scooters for rent
- Companisto - market leader in equity-based crowdfunding
- RE-NT revolution - designer clothes for rent and up/recycling, furure fashion
- BlankNarrative - market entry strategies to Germany for sustainable companies
- DWReco - Cleantech PR/Strategy/Online-Marleting Agency
On 18 October the conference continued in EUREF´s old watertower with many more startups, i.e. Boreal Light, PlanBlue, eKomi, betterECO, and panel discussions on Asia and other topics.
Details see under www.talenteco.events