17.30: Doors open
18.00 – 18.15: "Decentralised Voting as a use case for blockchain technology" – Conrad Beckert (incl. 5 min Q&R)
We are a group of technology and business experts from all over Germany willing to learn about Blockchain technology. We meet online every Tuesday to develop and discuss. As an educational project we decided to build a decentralised voting application on a private Ethereum network.
18.15 – 18:35: 3 Startup pitches
- protective circle - privacy by blockchain design
- Simple Mobility - eScooting on blockchain
- MXC - a new Data Highway that supports Smart Cities in a sustainable way
18:35 refreshing break
18.45 – 19:00: “Distinct Data Protection and Security for Blockchain Applications” – Xenia Bogomolec (incl. 5 min Q&R)
How to identify values and risks in the landscape of Blockchain infrastructures and enable measurements for long term protection.
19:00 – 19.10: 2 Startup pitches
- ZkSystems - Scalable Blockchain for Industrial IoT
- Cyclever - der urbanen Lieferdienst der Zukunft: Radlogistik hocheffizient, ökologisch und sozial gerecht.
19.10 – 21.00: Pizza, Beer & Networking
We are looking forward seeing you!
Sign up here.